Vacancy for Manager – MIS Accounts & Finance
Career Level Executive
Experience 8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Position : Manager – MIS Accounts & Finance
Location: HCG Administrative Office Ahmedabad, Gujarat & Rajasthan
Experience- 10 to 15 years
This role would be looking after Preparing Daily/Weekly and Monthly MIS reports of IP/OP counts and revenue calculation specialty wise for 6 Hospitals of HCG Hospitals Gujarat & Rajasthan
- Extract data and calculate units Occupancy, ALOS, ARPP and ARPOB.
- Prepare and present various reports like collection, outstanding, IP/OP revenue, surgeries, specialty wise, payer type wise counts and revenues to Management and auditors.
- Prepare and publish AOP for all units analyzing the current year’s performance and in line with management expectations and targets.
- Doing Budget Vs Actual analysis and report to management for critical decisions.
- Prepare and publish quarterly Board meeting and Investor Relation presentations with operational and financial data.
- Prepare and maintain doctor wise performance for AOP making and for management review.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as and when required by management or auditors within stipulated timelines
- We are currently looking for a CA for this position with 10 to 12 years of experience someone who is good with MIS & majorly involve
Requesting you to kindly share your resume on email@example.com