Vacancy for Senior Account Manager
Career Level Others
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation, analysis, and reporting of MIS reports on a monthly basis.
- Planning for Payment to creditors and vendors.
- Reviewing expenses invoices and their payments.
- Handling day to day accounting including Purchase, Sales bills, expenses booking in Tally..
- Making of statutory payments.
- Deducting TDS and Issuing TDS Certificates to concern parties.
- Liasoning with creditors and Bank manager.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Finalization of accounts and preparation of financial statements.
- Reconciliation of final accounts and identification of discrepancies if any.
- Review the salary sheet and issuing salary to employees.
- Helping Auditor with their requirements.
- Coordination with the service managers and sales managers on various accounting and taxation issues.
- Preparation for various schedules for internal and statutory requirements.
- Compliance with statutory provisions including TDS, GST, PF, ESIC etc.
- Filing of TDS/GST return and ensuring reconciliation of GSTR 3B vs GSTR 1 and GSTR 2A.
- Assist the management with the preparation of detailed Budget forecasts and plan.
- Identify and Investigate Budget Variances.
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication,expectation setting and completion of planned deliverable.
Desired Candidate Profile: CA Preferred, Experience in service industry.
Perks and Benefits: As per industry standards…