Vacancy for Senior Accountant Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications Master’s DegreeGraduate
The candidate will be responsible for overall accounting & compliance of the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Complete Knowledge of accounting & book keeping including finalization.
2. Statutory Compliance on timely basis
3. Filing of GST, TDS & IT returns
4. Ability to handle correspondence relating to queries from statutory government bodies
5. Coordinate with CA for Finalization. Experience in preparing trial balance, P&L Account, & finalization of accounts up to preparation of Balance Sheet, shall be able to resolve audits queries by internal & External Accounts Auditors.
7. Excellent knowledge in Tally ERP & Taxation
8. All Direct & Indirect tax compliance including tax assessments
9. Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Day to Day Invoicing.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications and Skills
A. Qualification – BCOM, MCOM, Commerce/Accounting Graduate, candidate should have minimum experience of 5 years in similar profile
B. Competencies Required – High levels of accuracy & discipline. Good Communication skills, Sincerity & dedication to job Ability to resolve all accounting issues.