Vacancy for Senior Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Job Title : Sr. Accountant / Accounts Executive.
Reports To :
The Sr. Accountant will report to Commercial Manager / CFO / CEO / Finance Director.
Job Overview :
The Purpose of Sr. Accountant is to carryout day to day accounts, Finance, Commercial & operation related work. Keep
all records & entries of debtors & creditors up to date with bank entries & provide data to top management & auditor
for finalization of accounts, pay taxes & file returns on time.
Responsibilities and Duties :
• Make entries and time to time reconciliation in tally of all debtors, creditors & bank.
• Maintain petty cash & general expenses of the staff & company.
• Salary, OT, leaves, bonus calculation & accounting and payments of the same.
• Generate timely sales & service proforma invoices & invoices and follow-up for the payments.
• Timely computation, Preparation & filing of GST, TDS, Advance Tax, etc.
• Keep up to date records & make all statutory payments like tax, PF, ESIC, Insurance, LICs, MCGM, Shop &
• Lesioning with appointed CA for all statutory return filing, compliances, auditing, ROC activities, etc.
• Import & Export activities with necessary documents with banks, CHA, RBI, etc.
• Generating Purchase Order, Proforma Invoice, etc.
• Tracking & Entry of Inward Invoices, payments, reconciliation, etc.
• Qualification : B.Com. / M.Com. / Equivalent.
• Preferred Additional Qualification : MBA / PGDM / Finance / any other. (Not Mandatory)
• Work Experience : minimum 6 years in Accounts dept. of Manf. / Project / Engg. Firm / MEP / EPC / CA Firm.
• Specific skills : Tally / Microsoft Office / Surfing / Emailing / Social Media.
• Personal characteristics : Good Personality / Smart / Moderate in English Speaking & Writing.
• Certifications : Tally / MS-CIT / SAP / any other (Not Mandatory)
• Licenses : Any (Not Mandatory)
• Physical abilities : Any Sports.