Vacancy for Senior Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts viz, journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries.
- Recording & Managing the Accounts Payable (AP) Function i.e., Vendor Payments & maintaining regular MIS for the same
- Handling vouchers, record keeping of vouchers digitally and expense schedules preparation to support in monthly closing of books of accounts.
- Recording & Managing the Credit Card & E-Commerce Transactions Portfolio (invoicing & monthly trackers)
- Recording & supporting the HR function in employee reimbursements/payments & salary computations
Desired Candidate Profile
- Commerce Graduate minimum requirement; Preferably M. Com or MBA(Finance)
- Excellent knowledge of Tally ERP/Prime software & Advance Excel features
- Sound Knowledge of GST, TDS, Income Tax and Bank Reconciliation procedures in Tally
- Flair for managing a vendor & expenses portfolio (checklists & monthly MIS).
- Knowledge of procedures to automate/digitize accounting and bookkeeping functions.
- Clear Oral and Written Communication, must be a team player.