Vacancy for Senior Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary purpose of this role is to oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company, maintain daily accounts and Petty cash for day-to-day requirements and assist the Accounts Manager in accounting activities.
- Responsible for payroll and all other elements of HR work related to accounting.
- Handle taxation and related statutory compliance work such as Income Tax, GST, TDS, Provident Fund, Labour Welfare Board etc.
- Interacting with external contacts (Ex: – Courier person, Auditor, Banker, CA).
- Experience booking of Expense Bills, Vendor Payment and Inter Branch reconciliation / Inter-bank transfers of RTGS and NEFT.
- Keep monitoring all expenses and suggest management on expenses, tax, and treasury issues.
- Payroll processing, Book keeping, vendor accounts, Maintaining Fixed asset record, Reimbursement, Filing of GST, TDS filings,
- Reconciliation of various accounts (Bank, Cash, Vendors, and Customers).
- Cash and cheques deposition with Bank reconciliation : Daily reconciliation and required entries posting in ERP and Tally.
- (CA inter preferable) Looking after entire Compliances of GST with Payment, Computation&Returns.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent hands-on Tally – ERP software
- Skills on excellent money management
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in taxation, GST, TDS and Income tax software and website
- Excellent knowledge in books and compliance