Vacancy for Senior Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
1) 8 – 10 years of work experience.
2) we are preferably looking for Male candidate.
3) Experience in GST, PF, ESI, PT and TDS Calculations.
4) Basic Computer skills + Excel knowledge is must.
5) Communications Skills in English is Mandatory, regional language is Important.
6) Work Location -Bangalore.
7) Maintain Books of Accounts.
8) Posting Entries in Tally ERP 9.
9) Preparation of day-to-day expenses vouchers.
10) Handle general ledger and posting entry
11) To manage and schedule day to day office operations
12) Reconcile processed work by verifying entries
13) Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements
14) Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management
15) Compiling, Analyzing, and reporting financial data.
16) Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
17) Presenting data to managers and other entities
18) Maintaining accurate financial records.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Min 5 to 10 years of experience in Accounts with a reputed company
2) Fluent in English, Kanada, Hindi.
3) Having own conveyance like motorbike or scooter
4) Well groomed and pleasing appearance.
5) Well versed with computers and MS office package
7) Age 22 years to 35 years
8) Gender – Male
Perks and Benefits
PF, Bonus, Incentives