Vacancy for Senior Executive – Taxation and Accounts
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Senior Executive – Taxation and Accounts, Chennai – 2 no’s
(Inter CA or Inter CMA (or equivalent) or graduate degree in taxation preferred)
The person would be responsible for following indirect tax activities and Finance activities
- Computing indirect taxes monthly basis- Ascertain and pay monthly GST other indirect tax liability on the output side (invoicing)
- Ascertain and pay monthly GST liability on the payable side (reverse charge) on specific categories of domestic payment and on all foreign remittances made for import of services from outside India.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly Input tax credit register and ascertain Input taxes credit availed and utilized correctly
- Preparing and Filing Monthly, quarterly, and yearly GST indirect tax returns before the due date
- Working with AP and procurement team to obtain the necessary information for filing tax Refunds, LUTs etc.
- Managing and coordinating GST, VAT, Service Tax assessments, including audit preparation, responding to document requests, Litigation support etc. in consultation with Consultant / Auditor
- Preparing documents, forms and information required for GST audits ( GSTR 9)
- Guiding AP and GL team on GST issues encounter during the processing of invoices
- Completing GST audit as per GST registrations before due dates
- Prepare and complete monthly/quarterly balance sheet recons for indirect tax accounts
- Preparation of Financial Statements, Management Reports and any other work which the management assigns.
- Inter CA or Inter CMA (or equivalent) or graduate degree in taxation preferred
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years of indirect tax experience in the industry.
- Expertise in indirect taxes like GST, Service Tax, Various State VAT laws, SEZ act and rules, and working knowledge of the customs act.
- Understanding of accounting concepts is a must
- Excellent Excel and general computer skills
- Ability to understand and work with ERP systems
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics would be a advantage