Vacancy for Senior Finance Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Candidate with extensive hands on experience in Tally ERP (latest Version).
- Book-keeping and updating records on daily and weekly basis including ledgers.
- Making Tax Invoice, Credit Note & Debit Note.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statement.
- Handling petty cash and banking operations.
- Reconciliations of PF, ESIC and PT statement on monthly basis.
- TDS, TCS tax working payment and aware of E-TDS filing and rectification of TDS.
- Monthly Preparations, Reconciliation and filing of GST returns.
- Aware of ledger scrutiny.
- Responsible for inter company reconciliation and vendor/customer reconciliation.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS reports and other sales report.
- Maintaining proper filing regularly.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum Graduate.
- Excellent in computers / MS office / Advance excel.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be good in co-ordination
- Should be a quick learner.
- Candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in core Accounting.
- Immediate Joiner or Minimum/ below 15 day notice period candidates are preferable