Vacancy for Senior Finance Executive
- Full time
- Karnataka, India, Yodlee Infotech Private Limited PRESTIGE TECHNOLOGY PARK,,1st Floor,MERCURY 2 B BL, OCK,SARJAPUR MARATHAHALLI RING ROAD,,KADUBESANAHAL, LI VILLAGE, VARTHUR HOBLI, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India IN View on Map
- ATOM Group posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 19/04/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 40
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years
What We Do
Yodlee helps manage the #1 concern of many people – their financial well-being. We do this by providing a range of financial wellness solutions that aggregates data from over 15,000 financial institutions daily. The financial data is also made available as APIs to external developers to build their own use cases.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Financials preparation, Statutory audits, Bank / Other Reconciliations
- Hands on experience of GST, TDS, and other compliances
- 3-8 years experience
- Graduation or Post-Graduation with Accounts & Finance as one of the key subjects.
Need to have:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, with good exposure to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Should have good exposure to accounting activities using Oracle ERP system
- Experience in working on Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, MIS reporting, FP&A
- Should have managed end to end GST and TDS related compliances, return filing, etc.
- Should be an excellent team player with quick learning ability, good logical thinking, and taking ownership of various tasks with minimum support.
- Well versed with MS Excel (Basic to advanced Formulae, any exposure to Power Query or PowerBI would be an added advantage)