Vacancy for Sr. Accountant_ US Accounting_ Immediate Joiner
Career Level Others
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications Master’s DegreeGraduatePost Graduate
FinAcct Technologies is an ITEs company providing high quality flexible accounting solutions ranging for day to day accounting to complex financial reporting and analytics to its Domestic and International clients. FinAcct is founded by dynamic Finance leaders with industry experience of setting up and leading large Global Shared Service functions.
Shift timing: 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
Location: Hitech City,Hyderabad
Qualified CA, ICWA or CMA
Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform day to day accounting including Bank, AP, AR and Journal Entries.
- To prepare monthly Financial Statements.
- To prepare other management reports.
- To work closely with US counterparts in understanding the existing processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- To work closely with various Business Leaders in driving key Finance Projects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in General Ledger Accounting from Multi-National Company.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Strong willingness to learn and grow.
- Knowledge in Quickbooks, Xero will be an added advantage
Perks and Benefits
As per Industry standrds
For quick consideration please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org