Vacancy for Sr. Accounts and Admin Executive
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
We are looking for a high output individuals with ability to handle accounts and Finance functions of the company.
Overview: End to end accountability for all Finance and accounts related functions of the company including filing for taxes, payroll calculations, TDS calculations, meeting statutory requirements etc. relevant to Private Limited Company.
The candidate should have minimum 3-5 year of hands on experience in a similar role before.
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
1) Tax Filing and Statutory Compliance
Prepare and file quarterly and monthly statutory filings, TDS returns and GST returns
Keep abreast of developments in compliance regulations and make changes to ensure compliance
Analyze tax and financial data and identify risk and opportunities to ensure timely payment & filling of returns like Income tax /TDS/GST/ PT/ PF etc.
To ensure statutory compliances and payment of all taxes and filings for the company and Directors.
Respond and co-ordinate with tax departments in case of any notices or follow ups needed.
2) Investor Reporting
Generating the MIS reports every month on cash flow statements, provisional BS, PNL etc for various stakeholders in the company
Helping in financial modelling for any fund raise.
3) Payroll Management
Performs financial month end and year end payroll processes
Provide monthly payroll calendar and ensure all payroll deadlines are met
Ensure compliance with local statutory / legal regulations
Assisting year-end processes such as annual payroll tax and payment summary reconciliations.
4) Admin related responsibilities
Oversight of admin related activities and tracking of tickets that not more than 10% tickets are open beyond 48 hours of raising them
Ensuring smooth operations including addressing employee concerns related to handing over of assets like SIMs, laptops and taking due undertaking on behalf of the company
Be responsible for all cost control measures including discussing purchase of assets, procurement of databases, SMS credits, CC, bank discussions for investment options etc.
- Three to five years of experience in a similar position; experience with operations preferred.
- B Com/ M Com or CA inter with 3-4 years of experience
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Tally 9.0 or equivalent, and Business Intelligence, a plus.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- This opening is for Male candidates ONLY
- The candidate should have bike/ own vehicle for collections
- We will prefer candidates staying close to Gachibowli
B Com (hons) with > 60% marks
CA inter with 3-4 years of experience
– Good academic record (> 60% in 10th, 12th and B. com/M.com)
Call Recruiter : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call only during working hours (Monday- Saturday) 11AM to 7PM
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time