Vacancy for SR ASSOCIATE – GRE ACCOUNTING
Career Level Others
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
This is support activity to real estate accounting, product management, FP&A and SEC fillings. Includes supporting on property level testing, financial rollover, obtaining audit confirmations, bank statements downloading, bank reconciliations, foreign exchange currency rates generation, support FX translations, real estate accounting, data uploading to various management information and reporting systems, book closing and reporting. Should have at-lease 3 to 5 years experience in accounting, finance, audit, real estate accounting, asset management or fund accounting. Other qualifications and requirements given below:
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supporting the Accounting team in US in various activities
- Support on property & fund level accounting
- Create financials and its supporting documents
- Review the property books received from property management companies
- Review and validate SEC fillings, VAT fillings, regulatory fillings
- Review and validate 1099 process
- Download information from various database or support systems
- Support asset management for AM deliverables
- Hours may include evenings and/or weekends and may include 24 hour a day on call support by pager and/or cell phone.
Qualifications – External
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Graduate or MBA in finance with outstanding academic achievements
- 3 to 6 years of experience in finance, accounting, real estate, fund administration
- Relevant experience related to Europe accounting, fund accounting, VAT Filings is an advantage
- Must have strong interests in developing a career in the financial markets
- Excellent accounting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, flexible and forward-thinking; result oriented
- With high learning ability and positive curiosity
- Independent; the ability to take on responsibility as a team member
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate over the phone with a variety of individuals at all technical levels are required.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in B.Com or MBA in finance is preferred.