Vacancy for Unit Finance Controller
Career Level Others
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible to represent the finance department during daily morning HOD meeting.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with the government regulations.
- Prepare and submit management report in a timely manner and also ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard hotel assets.
- Assist proactively with cost control requirements.
- Assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
- Assist with profit improvement opportunities for the hotel operations.
- Monitor all tax compliances.
- File the tax returns on regular basis.
- Ensures profit and losses are accounted properly.
- Conduct regular weekly finance department meetings.
- To monitor the Account receivable ageing and discuss the same with GM in Credit Review Meeting.
- Any other task as and when required by the management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Looking only from Hotel , FMCG,Consumer Durables Companies
- Excellent Comm skills required